Oakland County International Automotive Supplier is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Analyst. We are looking for a polished and focused person that has an investigative approach and excellent follow through skills. An ideal candidate is hard working, reliable, and works well in a busy environment. If you are looking for a solid and innovative employer, this is the one for you.
- Full cycle accounts payable, coding and entering accounts payable with 3 way match into SAP.
- Accurate and timely submission of expenses relating to A/P.
- Check runs and outgoing wire transfers and ACH
- Prepare monthly accounts payable accruals
- Prepare 1099’s annually
- Set up new vendor information (w-9 setups)
- Process all invoices using proper ledger coding and authorizations in SAP
- Run checks and reporting
- Monthly sales/use tax reporting
- Expense report review; credit card reconciliations
- Prepare month end accruals
- 3-5 years Accounts Payable – High Volume
- Associate Degree or relative experience
- Results-oriented, and strong problem solving skills.
- SAP experience a must.
- MS Office including Excel skill