Immediate permanent opening for an experienced Accounts Payable Analyst for an established and profitable Oakland County Automotive Supplier. We are looking for a polished and focused person that has an investigative approach and excellent follow through skills. An ideal candidate is hard working, reliable, and works well in a busy environment. If you are looking for a solid and innovative employer, this is the one for you. Below are the ideal qualifications for the position. Candidates possessing the educational and functional skill set are urged to apply immediately.
• High volume voucher Input and Check Processing
• Review check requests for proper authorization and support and verify adequacy of check support
• Reconcile accounts and process payments
• Obtain proper approvals and support as needed
• Issue checks on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as scheduled
• Input standard monthly journal entries
Desired skills and abilities
• Minimum 3+years of Accounts Payable experience preferred
• Candidate must have excellent computer skills in MS office software and multi-task orientated
• Self motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Ability to obtain a comprehensive understanding of the accounting system
• Associates Degree (Accounting preferred) or related experience
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills