Direct hire opening for an experienced Accounts Receivable Analyst for a well-established and profitable Oakland County Automotive Supplier. We are looking for a polished and focused person that has an investigative approach and excellent follow through skills. An ideal candidate is hard working, reliable, and works well in a busy environment. The company offers great work life balance, flexible hours, competitive pay and
strong benefit package including Medical, Dental, Tuition reimbursement and 401K with a match.
- Invoicing and Cash receipts posting for multiple sites.
- Credit verification (Dun & Bradstreet) for new customers and make recommendations with respect to modifying credit limits.
- Customer Setup maintenance
- Follow-up with customers and perform all required duties necessary for collections
- Processing credit card payments for customers.
- Prepare journal entries ready for general ledger postings.
- Prepare various accounting related reports monthly, quarterly and at year-end.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements
- 3-7 years Receivables/ Credit / Collections experience
- Associates Degree (Accounting preferred) or related experience
- Intermediate Excel Skills