Privately held and well-established Oakland County automotive manufacturer seeking a Corporate Controller. This position reports directly to the CFO and will be responsible for financial statement for multiple entities, manage finance department daily operations, oversee inventory and job cost analysis, inter-company, balance sheet, budgeting, joint venture reports and corporate taxes. The company offers excellent work life balance and benefit package including 401(K) and bonus potential.
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial statements and reporting for multiple entities.
- Manage and oversee the completion of the task list for month-end and year-end financial reporting.
- Manage the preparation and analysis of inventory reports and reconciliations.
- Manage job cost analysis and resolution.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Finance Department, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, and Payroll and Fringe Benefits.Manage the reconciliation of inter-company accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Manage the preparation and analysis of joint venture reports.
- Manage the year-end budget preparation process and Balance Sheet reconciliation.
- Liaison with IT department.
- Manage sales tax and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- CMA or CPA Preferred.
- Minimum of 10+ years of manufacturing accounting experience
- Must possess strong financial statement preparation skills.
- Must have a strong background in manufacturing costing.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot systems issues.
- Advanced Excel Skills.