Oakland County Corporation is looking to add a Payroll administrator to their growing team. Position includes calculating payroll, time records, administer 401(k) Plan, employee benefits, and assist human resource with employee relations. The company offers a competitive salary, benefits, friendly work environment and a work life balance.
- Interface with ADP to accurately process bi-weekly payroll and benefits for all employees
- Process Time and Attendance, garnishments including child support and other tax liens
- Analyze wages computed and correct errors to ensure accuracy of payroll
- Prepare and analyze periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions
- W2 reporting and accuracy
- Complete and process all employment requests, unemployment claims, and other pertinent payroll related requests.
- Create and generate ad hoc and standard reports
- Provide 401k Administration including internal and external audits
- Assist in human resources employee relations
- 5+ Years ADP payroll processing experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced Excel and other Microsoft office applications
- Large ERP knowledge
- Detailed oriented Team player in an active, fast-paced environment.
- SHRM Certification and/or ADP Payroll Certification a plus.