Well established company seeking an experienced Payroll Analyst. We are looking for a polished and focused person that has an investigative approach and excellent follow through skills. An ideal candidate is hard working, reliable, and works well in a busy environment. If you are looking for an innovative employer, this is the one for you. Company offers excellent benefits including – medical, dental, and 401k.
- Process multi-state, bi-weekly payrolls.
- Maintain payroll records and tracking hours and handle inquiries and payroll issues.
- Process and analyze payroll reports.
- Administer 401(k).
- Reconcile payroll taxes and garnishments deductions.
- Process and monitor garnishments and other court ordered deductions.
- Handle inquiries and payroll issues from employees and leaders in a timely and professional manner.
- Analyze, set-up, maintenance and reconciliation of payroll taxes.
- Create and generate ad hoc and standard reports.
- Work with external accounting firms to provide data and complete periodic audits.
- Recommends or participates in the development and implementation of new payroll processes and policies.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Three (3+) years multi-state payroll and payroll tax experience.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.