Growing Manufacturing Automotive Supplier located in the Northern Suburbs is seeking a Quality Manager to add to their team. The position will be responsible in implementing and maintaining the Quality Management System. The right candidate will have automotive manufacturing background and a strong background in TS and Quality Systems. The company offers a competitive salary and a very generous benefit package.
- Improve the communication and relationship between and the customers / suppliers.
- Conduct and document third party system audits along with internal quality metrics.
- Initiate and implement process improvements.
- Schedule and conduct on-site customer visits, document scrap reviews and rework responsible rejected product on-site (if applicable).
- Verification and determination of the responsibility for the nonconformity of the products rejected.
- Manage quality personnel.
- Work with production staff quality problems to help determine the cause and prevent further occurrences.
- Coordination and or actual reworking of responsible nonconforming products.
- Works and communicates with Management to maintain final inspection schedules.
- Responsible for satisfying customer and internal quality metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality Assurance or equivalent and five (5) years quality management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 17025 knowledge
- Good communication and computer skills required.
- Technical leadership and management abilities.