Growing Oakland County Manufacturer seeks IT/Finance System Analyst with broad experience or aptitude to learn business processes; gather and analyze data; and functional configuration of internal systems. Candidates need to be able to gain a good grasp of the technical side of the process, yet be able to converse with Finance business users in order to gather and understand their business requirements.This position is responsible for providing support in planning, monitoring project milestones and testing to ensure a successful implementation. This well established corporation offers excellent benefits along with tuition reimbursement and 401k.
- Maintenance and development of key financial accounting and reporting systems.
- Monitoring; incident resolution; requirements analysis and definition; application configuration; implementation and deployment; communications and change management; ongoing support and enhancements.
- Configuration of Accounting Rules to process data within internal systems.
- Collaboration with Business Partners to ensure project success Support development and production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Proactively monitor financial processes in the development and production environments.
- Investigate and troubleshoot user reported incidents Monitor application business, batch and system processes.
- Respond to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Ensure common configuration across business units where appropriate.
- Defining maintenance and other improvements as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to methodology, change control, and compliance requirements.
- Act as a liaison with business partners on projects and enhancements.
- Collaborates with Finance organization to ensure organizational readiness (including business process changes people changes, change management and communication) is addressed.
- Create plans and lead QA/test activities for configuration/development activities.
- Administer user support documentation and provide training and coaching to end users.
- Participates in the planning, organization, development and deployment of reporting and analysis projects.
- Creates and communicate training, process guidance and instructions to user environment.
- BS or 5 + years or equivalent of related experience
- Proficiency or experience in data warehouse tools and technologies including Syteline Software.
- Strong understanding of Finance and Accounting policies/processes, some experience preferred Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individual contributors and all levels of Management.
- Excellent planning, project management and problem-solving skills, along with documentation and presentation skills
- Proven experience in successfully working with business partners and projects as well as team coordination/cooperation